3. He painted most of his artwork, but he also did some sculpturing.
4. The elements that are emphasized are textures, colors, and value.
5. The principle of design used was unity.
6. The moods and feelings created by his artwork are confusion and intrigued.
7. I think that his artwork is about comparing natural beauty between nature and humans. Also comparing the past to the present in some artworks.
I feel like his artwork is worth sharing because I think it is very original. He uses images to create other images.