Glenn Arthur2. http://www.glennarthurart.com
3. He uses acrylic paint, prism colors, ballpoint pens, fluid acrylic and pencil.
4. He uses the emphasized of color, value, texture and shape to make a more realistic look.
5. Balance, pattern, contrast and unity are there principles of design he mainly uses.
6. The face expressions give out a more serious, confident, and elegant look.
7. His paintings are about elements that happened in his past and future. They are also about love, death, conflict and duality, giving a theme of strength and and hope.
8. I think his art work is worth sharing because in his paintings he shows the passion he has for art and how detail he is with everything in his paintings. I love the designs of the paintings and how he combines the colors and makes the girls have a look of superiority and confident about themselves.