1. Frida kahol is a Mexican surrealism artist who was married to artist Diego Rivera
3. Most of her art was based on personal traumas and events of her early and adult life. She was the subject in most of her artwork.
4. The elements of art in space texture value light and lots of colors
5. Principles of designs in Frida's art are balance contrast and emphasis
6. You can feel Fridas sufferings and pain in her artwork
7. Her art was about her life but included aspects of indigenous Mexican culture and communist politics.
8. Frida Kahol was a strong, independent women who went thought many tragic events. She is worth sharing because her art beautifully captures her life and sufferings.