1. Herb Aach
3. The subject Herb Aach painted was the color theory inpired by John Ferren.
4. He painted sharp lines between color regions and used his signature fluorescent colors, intensity ans inner light colors. He used the elements of color, value and texture.
5. He used the unity, ryhthm, and contrast principles.
6. It doesnt have a mood or feeling it is just a painting showing the beauty of values and dark light to inner light.
7. The painters artwork emphaizes the color theory and different values of colors.
8. I think its worth sharing because i think that mixing different colors and playing with values is beautiful which is what most of his art work is about.