1. Andy Warhol
2. Found artist in a magazine.
3. Subject matter are the celebrities and experimentation with pop art in the 1960's.
4. The elements of art used are values and color.
5. The principles of design are pattern and emphasis.
6. The feeling of his pieces are reminiscent of the pop-culture during the 60's.
7. This artwork is about paying tribute to the people or objects that caught his attention and put a modern twist on it
8. This artwork is worth sharing because he made art that wanted to be shared with millions and its a glimpse back in the past about what interested people and why it still does.
Campbell's Soup Cans